2022 Annual Credential Renewal Fee Now Available
To pay your 2022 Annual Credential Renewal Fee online:
1. Log in to your account at https://mdcb.learningbuilder.com.
2. Click on the Learning Plans button under the My Cycle tab at the top of the page.
3. Proceed to the Learning Plan that includes the 2022 year.
4. Select the (orange) Pay Fees button.
If your 5-year cycle ends in 2021, your 2017-2021 Learning Plan must be submitted and approved in order to access the Learning Plan that includes 2022.
New CMDs or CMDs beginning a new cycle must activate a new Learning Plan:
1. Click on the Learning Plans button under the My Cycle tab at the top of the page.
2. Click on the View or Begin button. The plan is locked from adding new activities until the start of your new cycle, but you can view it to pay your credential fees.
3. Select the (orange) Pay Fees button.
You will receive an email confirmation of your payment. The e-mail will also be accessible on your list of communications.
Payments received after December 31 will be subject to a late fee in addition to the renewal fee. CMDs who do not renew before January 31 of each year of the 5-year cycle risk losing the CMD credential.